Why use a consultant? Consider the following reasons:
- Professional experience: “Jack of many trades, but master of one” - in this case, you’re probably a master of your business. But unless you’re in the IT business, let a “master” of IT offer his professional recommendation to improving your IT infrastructure. The professionals at Fortizza Consulting specialize in crafting IT solutions for professionals, small and medium businesses.
- Breadth of experience: Our consultants have provided solutions to some of the most demanding clients in the world – New Yorkers. We’ve created solutions for financial markets, law firms, accountants, professionals such as doctors and dentists, real estate and retail.
- Specific experience: Small and medium business is our specialty. We know that, as a small business owner, your budget is always tight. We’re able to provide you with the cutting edge technology that will get you in the enterprise playing field, while in a price range that stays within your budget.
- Independent perspective: You’ve got a business plan, you have a goal and you’re on your way to reaching it. You encounter hurdles along the way, and can usually find solutions to solving them. But are they the best solution? Sometimes, an independent perspective can not only offer a better approach to solving a particular problem, but can also give you new ideas and take you in new directions.
- Project Management: We’ll manage the project from start to finish. We’ll design an IT solution suitable for your business and supervise as the pieces of the puzzle are assembled.
- Potential hazards: Can you afford to have an ad-hoc IT setup? Did you remember to add some form of backup system to that new computer you bought from the store around the corner? Consider the repercussions of having that computer fail with years of accounting and client information lost due to lack of a proper backup routine? Fortizza Consulting prides itself on covering all the bases to make sure your business is secure.
- Rapid change: The computer and information market is fast-moving and dynamic and requires a commitment from you to take advantage of newly available services and solutions. As a business owner, you have little time to devote to understanding new technology, and are therefore dependent upon others to stay abreast of beneficial developments. We have the breadth to understand how technical solutions can fit into specific business requirements. Our consultants can help fill the gap.
- Extra resources: How long can you afford to be without your computer? Can you afford to have your server fail in the middle of the week? How quickly can you get that computer back up and running? Need more than one technician to work on the problem? Fortizza Consulting works with a team of technicians both locally and abroad to resolve the most troublesome issue.
- Criticality of issue: Computer resources are a cost of business that few can avoid. Not only do they consume significant corporate cash, the use of computers will have an impact on the business well beyond the size of the investment. It is critical that this investment be managed wisely and that it be as productive for the business as possible.
- Comprehensive understanding: It’s important to you, the owner, that you understand the technology that your business will need to rely on. Fortizza Consulting fully explains and documents your entire IT infrastructure.
Following our consultation, we will provide a full written report of our recommendations, including a quotation of necessary hardware, software and labor required to reach the goal recommended. Our quotations are produced in the form of a shopping list, with multiple alternates, allowing you to mix and match to create the best solution for your business, while allowing you to compare prices with our competitors. Call us for more information!